Thursday, May 10, 2012

Writing a Business Plan

We're ordered the vines and have done the research, so the rubber is hitting the road and now it's time to get down to business! Specifically, writing a business plan. My husband and I had a breakfast meeting this morning where we decided how to divvy up the work. This is all relatively new territory since the UC Davis courses didn't cover this topic.

We're proceeding in the following way:
I went to the Small Business Administration site and had to fill out a registration which allowed me access to various and comprehensive information which I highly recommend.
A good template can be found here: Writing a Business Plan: Example for a Small Premium Winery. Another place to find information regarding how to write a business plan can be found at this link: Winery Start-up & Business Plan Workbook.
I'll be posting more on our effects on writing a business plan on this blogsite so please return to read about our progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment