Wednesday, May 30, 2012

U Conn Extension Information on Grapes

I found some comprehensive information on wine grape growing when I was Googling tall grafts. I was somewhat puzzled because the result took me to the University of Connecticut Extension Center, but when I tried to go to the Extension Center Home page, I couldn't find the information on grapes. It wasn't straightforward. After a bit of poking around, I found the link to grapes under the Resources Tab, but I had to scroll way down the page to find it.
There is some good information there, so here is the link:
      Extension Information on Grapes
There is also an "Ask the Experts" function, links to informative Webinars and much, much more information. The URL is http://www.extension.org/grapes and there must be some underlying code that takes data from the Internet and collates it to provide information pertinent to your particular region in the U.S.
Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment