Friday, September 3, 2021

2020 J Mourat Collection Val de Loire Rosé

Recently, my husband bought this 2020 J Mourat Collection Val de Loire Rosé to serve with appetizers when we had some friends over for dinner. It was refreshing and an easy quaffer that went well with appetizers.
I learned that this rosé was made from Pinot Noir, Gamay and Cabernet Franc. It definitely had some strawberry, raspberry and sweet cherry notes on the palate.
What was interesting was the bottle that it was in. My husband said that it had a cork in it so using the waiter's cork screw was a little difficult. But at around $15.00 a bottle, I think we can live with a bit of difficulty with getting the cork out. This wine will definitely go under the Tab "Wines Under $20".
I am hoping that we have a few more sunny days coming up to enjoy more of this rosé.

No comments:

Post a Comment