Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Happy Holidays!!!!

The holidays are now right around the corner and a thousand projects are littering our home. (So, my husband claims. But, he is enjoying the sweets of my labor, so he's bearing with the clutter...for the moment). This year, we have been enjoying many different kinds of Champagnes and sparkling wines and I've kept the corks. So, what to do with the corks. Some of you who have been reading my blog understand that I am a collector (my husband would say "hoarder") and have seen my blog on Fun with Wine Capsules. So, if I had 800 wine capsules, you can be sure that I have 800 wine corks, possibly more.
But, back to the question of what to do with the corks. Here is one idea that I saw on the Internet and tested for myself.
Wishing All of You Happy Holidays and Hau'oli Makahiki Hou!!!!

1 comment: