Tuesday, November 13, 2012

New Print Widget on Blogposts

This morning, while we were getting ready to go to the Eastern Viticulture Workshop, I thought that it might be a good idea to print out the agenda on the blogpost, but much to my dismay, I discovered that the output was WYSIWYG, so the EnoViti header as well as all of the information on the right hand side of the blog was part of the printout and was distracting. So, the first thing that I did after coming home from the workshop was to put a Print Friendly Widget on each blogpost. This way, if you ever want to print out any one blog, you can. The Print widget is at the bottom of the blog post as in this example:
Information on what I learned from attending this workshop will be presented in future blogposts. It was a very good workshop to go to, not only for the scientific content but also for the opportunity to meet and connect with people in the business.

No comments:

Post a Comment