Monday, June 11, 2012

Elmaro Vineyard! Congratulations Lynita!

It's really nice to hear when a former classmate has achieved her dream. I happened upon an announcement of Lynita Docken-Delaney's winery in the online Winona Daily News in an article entitled Mother's Day: Lynita Docken-Delaney, Elmaro Vineyard . I Googled Lynita because when I went to listen to the online seminar on David Gadoury's Presentation on Grape Powdery Mildew, I saw her name in the chatroom and became curious and was delighted to hear back from her when I emailed.
Elmaro Vineyard located in Trempealeau, Wisconsin was planted to grapes in 2006, on the land that their family homesteaded in 1850. Click on Elmaro Vineyard to see what Lynita and her family have been up to! Elmaro Vineyard also has a Facebook Site with many more photos and information. Congratulations Lynita!

No comments:

Post a Comment