Tuesday, February 19, 2013

New Tab called "Grape and Wine Chemistry"

One thing about blogs is that the most recent post is what you read first, which makes sense unless the most recent post is one of a series of posts on the same topic. Recently, I posted some information on the chemistry of the grape berry and it was clear in my mind that I wanted to start from non-flavonoid chemistry and then go to flavonoid chemisty and discuss the flavan-3-ols, flavonols and then the anthocyanins. In order to make sense of this, I created a tab called Grape and Wine Chemistry so that I can keep track of the blogposts that relate to these topics.
On any of these blogposts, if there are images, you can always click on the image to see a larger version of it. There is a "x close" that will appear on the upper right hand side of the larger image which will take you back to the blog.
If there are any questions or corrections that you'd like to email be about, please feel free to do so. Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment